August 11- 18 2018
Body Mind & Soul Summer Yoga retreat has been designed to give you the opportunity of a unique and intense experience that will keep you centered. You will feel balanced whatever you do during and after the retreat.
- Share good detox food cooked with love
- Dedicate some time to regain your alignment. Embrace your soul as it were the first time.
- Go deep with the practice of yoga and meditation, move forward at the workshops.
Each day during the retreat we dedicate a space to yoga practice and meditation.
In Bali, the sun rises at 06:00 a.m and sets at 06.00 p.m., all year round. A dawn meditation is available for those who seek precious energy for the day.
Kundalini Yoga classes are open to all levels and tailor-made for the group. Beginners are welcome.
Life Enhancement Conversations
These are workshops with the aim of increasing the level of satisfaction in private and professional life.
Nothing is more effective than a simple meditation to close a day of gratitude and enter a night of well-deserved rest.
During our free time, for those interested in discovering the island and its temples, the program includes three excursions: Ubud, Pura Tanah Lot, Tirta Empul. Transfers are included in the retreat.
Ubud is the heart and cultural center of Bali. There is so much to see: beautiful temples, the Royal Palace, fascinating small shops, the big market. All in one city surrounded tropical forests, charming terrace rice fields and craft villages.
Pura Tanah Lot
The name of the temple means Land and Sea, not surprisingly located on a cliff on the sea southwest of the magnificent island of Bali. Though a bit touristic, it is a temple not to be missed.
Tirta Empul is one of the most important temples in Bali, known for the magical power attributed to its water coming from sacred sources, where locals immerse to purify their souls. The sense of serenity touches all visitors deeply.
A total Bali experience cannot forget shopping. Whether you wish to find your bargain at the market or explore the glamorous boutiques, or visit one of the craft shops, you always find something beautiful to take home.
- 8 days – 7 nights accommodation (in double sharing)
- 3 meals a day – delicious Indonesian vegetarian food detox herbal tea and fruit available all day (at resort only)
- sunrise and evening meditation
- daily yoga classes
- 3 life enhancement group workshops
- 1 Indonesian massage
- excursions transfers
- transfer to/from Denpasar airport
- Return flight to Bali Denpasar
- meals and drinks during excursions
- any entrance tickets and offers to temples and museums
Cost € 1,300 per person sharing a double. Write to us to know more details and booking conditions.