Become a Solution-Focused Parent
Con dently raise and create a deeper connection with your child. Become a parent that knows how to face the digital challenges of today’s world through enhancing your communication and social-emotional skills. Discover key aspects of a child’s brain development and how use this knowledge to spend meaningful time with your child. Become curious in your child’s learning process and build plans together.
Parent as Coach provides simple yet powerful techniques that empower you to build a strong, respectful and loving relationship with your child.
Benefits of the Program:
- Discover approaches you can use to assist your child to develop from an emotionally-centered child into a con dent, possibility-oriented and loving adult.
- Gain and practice simple coaching skills to create trust, listen deeply and ask the kind of questions that connect your child to their developing abilities.
- Create e ective short and long-term agreements with your child that are mutually bene cial and support their growth.
- Manage disruptive situations e ectively with time-tested and well researched coaching techniques.
- Develop the capacity to access and remain in a resourceful mindset during otherwise tense and di cultmoments with your child.
- Gain the ability to support and challenge your child in a positive way with communication techniques that allow for sincere and honest conversations.
- Practice powerful storytelling to engage your child’s imagination, develop their cognitive abilities as well as, encourage a deep, loving connection between you and your child.
- Discover how to hold space for your child’s own self-empowerment which supports them in developing themselves as their own leader.
Where and When
Rome March 09- 10- 11
Enroll by Dec 31st and you save 500€- only 450€ instead of 850€
You can also request a certification od attendance and ICF 20 CCEU RD credits.
Marilyn Atkinson PhD
Marilyn Atkinson is the founder of Erickson Coaching International and the originator of a well-known, comprehensive, Solution-Focused and Outcome-Oriented Coaching model. Her model has actively contributed to the emergence and expansion of Solution-Focused Psychology, and the development of Meta Program Analysis for effective hiring and managerial approaches worldwide.
As an Industrial Psychologist she has honed Solution-Focused methods for multiple kinds of corporate engagements, making the tools effective and easy for managers to use. Marilyn has been a dedicated follower of Milton Erickson for decades and gave his name to Erickson Coaching International in 1985.
For the past ten years she has been developing highly effective and specialized coach training programs (ICF ACTP-accredited The Art & Science of Coaching) that are currently being taught in 45 countries. A former Registered Organizational Psychologist in Canada, Marilyn is also an NLP Master Trainer and specialist in Ericksonian Communications. She began developing formal business coach training programs in the mid-1990s. Since then she has been helping leading global companies and leaders through Solution-Focused and Outcome-Oriented Coaching transformations.
To know more or to enroll contact email@example.com Tel. +39 347 3200338